Sunday, February 17, 2008

Diorama

A great way to showcase your Vintage diecast model cars. A diorama can be a simple layout of a diecast model and a scale model figure or two, or a complete garage or race track layout. I have found many websites offering items to complete your diorama. You can find tools, buildings, gas pumps and most anything else with a simple search of the net. I have seen a few hand built dioramas with amazing detail including everything down to the smallest hand tools. If you have the space available to build, this way of showing off your diecast models can become a hobby of its own. Just what I need is another hobby and the time to follow it and lots more room. However there are scales you can find to build a kind of mini layout without taking over the whole house. Maybe I'll make a website about dioramas so we can share our ideas or you comment here for now. I think I will be needing some help on a project like that but it should be fun. Roger

No comments: